Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pre-Chanukah busyness

It seems that time is moving quickly, but my knitting is moving slowly. My lace scarves are getting longer, I'm about 1/4 of the way along. I still have to finish off my wrist warmers.

Last week I worked 2 nights of Arbonne skin care shows at a shul pre-Chanukah gift bazaar. I'm not known for my "decorating", but here are some pictures. For a first time, I think things looked pretty nice.


I'm getting ready for Chanukah, I've already "surprise, surprise" purchased wicks, oil and gelt. Now I just have to polish up the menorah. We are expecting "guests" for Shabbos. Rooks is due in Thursday and Yishai is arrive i'yh on Friday. Can't wait for Shabbos/Chanukah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Trip to Toronto....$275

An Arbonne Gift.......$45

A dinner of noodles....$10

A source of anything anytime...Mom.......PRICELESS....

I love you mom, Adina :)